This site has limited support for your browser. We recommend switching to Edge, Chrome, Safari, or Firefox.

Limited Period Festive Discount of 20% Applicable on All Products

usda certified

USDA certified oil refers to an oil product that has been certified by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) as meeting the standards and criteria set forth for organic certification. The USDA organic certification ensures that the oil is produced using organic farming practices, which prohibit the use of synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, genetically modified organisms (GMOs), and other prohibited substances.

When an oil product carries the USDA organic seal, it means that it has undergone a rigorous certification process, including inspection and verification by a USDA-accredited certifying agent. This certification verifies that the oil is made from organically grown ingredients and has met the stringent requirements for organic production.

To be labeled as USDA certified organic, the oil must contain at least 95% organic ingredients. The remaining 5% may consist of substances from an approved National List of allowed non-organic ingredients. However, no genetically modified organisms are allowed in any certified organic products.

USDA certified organic oil offers several benefits. It provides assurance to consumers that the oil has been produced using environmentally friendly practices and without the use of synthetic chemicals. It also supports sustainable agriculture and promotes the well-being of ecosystems and biodiversity.

When purchasing USDA certified organic oil, look for the USDA organic seal on the product label. This seal ensures that the oil has undergone the necessary certifications and complies with organic standards. Additionally, read product labels and descriptions to ensure that the oil meets your specific needs and preferences.

It's important to note that USDA organic certification pertains to the organic status of the product and does not provide information about the specific qualities or properties of the oil. For detailed information about the oil's composition, nutritional profile, or suitability for specific purposes, it's recommended to refer to the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly.

Sorry, there are no products here.


Limited Period Festive Discount of 20% Applicable on All Products


No more products available for purchase