Black Cumin Seed Oil (Kalonji)
Hesthetic Black Seed Oil is comprised of several nutrients such as vitamins A & C, Calcium, Iron, and Carotene. More importantly, it contains a bioactive compound known as Thymoquinone (TQ) which is prominent for its preventive properties such as antioxidant; anti-microbial, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory. Black Cumin Seed Oil can also be used as a daily supplement to boost your immunity!
As low as ₹339.00
Availability: In stock
Black Cumin Seed Oil Kalonji
- For adults, take 1 tsp, twice daily. If using for the first time, start with 1/2 tsp with honey, juice or green tea and gradually increase over a few days.
- Apply topically to your skin either dilluted or directly. The oil is said to neutralise free radicals in the body, which may improve the quality of your overall health.
- Improves heart health and circulation
- Alleviates asthma
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Helps manage and prevent diabetes
- Fights bacterial infections
- Suitable for all skin types
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps with acne and dermatites
- Stimulates hair growth
- Protects the scalp and clears dandruff
- Helps with rashes, psoriasis and eczema
Write Your Own Review